Wednesday, February 25, 2009

. There wano

7. There wano additional office equipment to buy or maintain. This is a big savings for businesss es who utilize virtual assistants. Also, virtual assistants are responsible for the expense of their equipment failure or software upgrades so the business owner never has to worry about these overhead costs.

I converted the mother-in-law suite at my home into an office, hired three virtual assistants and operate my entire bankruptcy and divorce law practice from my home. I immediately saved $3,500 per month in overhead costs.


Matt had been patiently sitting back and listening to Dennis tell his story. But at this point he was so full of questions he was about to burst. Matt interrupted Dennis and said "Wow! This all sounds unbelievable. So tell me Dennis, 'what's the catch?'" What follows is the rest of their conversation:

No comments: